  From: dalengo
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 4:43 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] 4.63.1 - problem with chart arrows?

  It has been discussed extensively wrt earlier AB versions,
  but in the current one, built Oct 9th, the IB button
  "show arrows" apparently does not work, and I also do not have
  arrows displayed on the built-in price chart with inserted test
  Buy and Sell statements (have not tried to see them from AA window
  yet).
  At the same time, PlotShapes works fines and shows all my arrows.
  Is this a known issue? I am not bothered much, but it would have been
  nice if the button worked. [Win XP Pro]
  Thanks,
  -dalengo