Re: [amibroker] problem getting intraday 1 min charts.

thanks for the input.  In the tutorial it should say that.  Marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/14/04 06:09:05
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] problem getting intraday 1 min charts.

If you are using Quotetracker you do not need to use amiquote. AB can
directly get the data from QT, just load the tickers from Qt into AB
via the AB database settings-configure

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:53:45 -0500 (Central Daylight Time), M Smith
<msmith3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Just bought Amibroker Professional and Amiquotes.  I can not get the
system to update with intraday, 1 min. data.  I have tried all the video
supports and nothing works.  All data is 20 behind.  In the download, It
will say imported, however, the chart will not have done anything.  I
downloaded after lunch and the charts last entry was at 9:30.  I have
Freetrade streaming realtime, that I use through Quote Tracker.  I am
clicking on Quote Tracker Plug in, 1 min.  I am downloading through the
Lycos dropdown in the Amiquote section.  PLEASE, someone help me. The
support helped by telling me to go to the video support.  I have been
working on this for 2 days. I have not had 1 min. of use out of Amibroker
Professional. Bummer. Marshall

--
Cheers
Graham