[amibroker] WAS THERE AN ANSWER TO SCORENOROTATE?

Tomasz,

I see Don Wilson's post and your reply.  Ok, so it appears that there
is no method available as of yet that allows one to get around this
rotational trading issue.  Given this, the Dallas FastTrack group
would appreciate it if you would consider the following when you are
evaluating enhancements to AmiBroker.  Each would help considerably
in our effort to perform rotational trading on mutual funds.  Should
we send this directly to AmiBroker Support as well?

Suggested Enhancement #1: Modify AmiBroker so that scorenorotate is
ticker and not just date specific.  This would allow us to keep (or
not rotate out of) specific funds, and not all mutual funds, on a
particular date.

Suggested Enhancement #2:  It would also be helpful, and certainly
provide for even greater flexibility, if AmiBroker could remember if
a ticker is owned or not owned on a particular date.  This would
allows us to address a number of other issues and in particular
our 'minimum hold period' requirements.

Regards,

Bert