[amibroker] exploration: help

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a scoring mechanism to help picking
the stocks to buy through Amibroker "explore", but hitting
a wall and like to get some helps. What I expect from the
specific "explore"ing is simply:

   1. caculate a score for each stock
   2. print out the top 10% of the all the stocks
      (along with each stock's score)

As the universe of stocks evolves, I don't know how
many stocks would be considered at each "exploration" cycle.

Although I could easily print out all the stocks with scores,
but haven't been able to find a way to get only the 10% out.
The "explore" code runs against each security individually and
doesn't relate to others...

Any enlightment for a solution ?

Thanks !!

JJT