[amibroker] problem getting intraday 1 min charts.

Hi, Just bought Amibroker Professional and Amiquotes.  I can not get the system to update with intraday, 1 min. data.  I have tried all the video supports and nothing works.  All data is 20 behind.  In the download, It will say imported, however, the chart will not have done anything.  I downloaded after lunch and the charts last entry was at 9:30.  I have Freetrade streaming realtime, that I use through Quote Tracker.  I am clicking on Quote Tracker Plug in, 1 min.  I am downloading through the Lycos dropdown in the Amiquote section.  PLEASE, someone help me. The support helped by telling me to go to the video support.  I have been working on this for 2 days. I have not had 1 min. of use out of Amibroker Professional. Bummer. Marshall