[amibroker] Re: Daily H/L on Tick Chart

Thanks William, you nailed it for me.

I guess I was heading in the right direction.  This is what I had
written:

TimeFrameSet( inDaily); // switch to Daily frame
HighDaily = High; //High from Daily High
TimeFrameRestore(); // restore time frame to original
TimeFrameSet( inDaily); // switch to Daily frame
LowDaily = Low; //Low from Daily Low
TimeFrameRestore(); // restore time frame to original
Plot( High, "Price", colorWhite, styleBar );
// plot expanded average
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( HighDaily, inDaily), "High From Daily Chart",
colorGreen );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( LowDaily, inDaily), "Low From Daily Chart",
colorRed );

Of coarse, it wasn't quite right.

Thanks for the solution, I appreciate it.

- Don

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Peters <williampeters@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
> Read up on time frame functions in the AmiBroker user guide,
> you'll need to search on words like 'TimeFrameSet'
& 'TimeFrameExpand'