  From: Herman van den Bergen
  To: AmiBroker YahooGroups
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 4:55 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Do you find this list as useful as before????

  Hello,

  I don't know what others think about this but i find many posts becoming
  useless because they have been trimmed to "save bandwidth" and/or are
  incomplete. I may see interesting posts but because earlier text has been
  removed they have essentially become noise to me. Of course the loss of
  attachments is a major blow as well.

  I really miss the complete (uncut) posts we had before, they were a joy to
  read  - we no longer have continuity in many topics and i don't have time to
  search/browse/follow-links to find out what it is all about. Everybody,
  please make an effort to make your posts a stand-alone item, i.e. include
  earlier text or copy relevant earlier-text to your post to make it
  meaningful on its own.

  I bet many of you, just like me, are missing out on many wonderful ideas and
  applications that were reduced to noise in the pursuit of brevity and
  bandwidth.

  It is not a sin to use bandwidth if it helps you to get the point across or
  make things more clear for the reader!!!!

  many thanks,
  herman.