[amibroker] Do you find this list as useful as before????

  • To: "AmiBroker YahooGroups" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Do you find this list as useful as before????
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 07:55:28 -0400

Hello,

I don't know what others think about this but i find many posts becoming
useless because they have been trimmed to "save bandwidth" and/or are
incomplete. I may see interesting posts but because earlier text has been
removed they have essentially become noise to me. Of course the loss of
attachments is a major blow as well.

I really miss the complete (uncut) posts we had before, they were a joy to
read  - we no longer have continuity in many topics and i don't have time to
search/browse/follow-links to find out what it is all about. Everybody,
please make an effort to make your posts a stand-alone item, i.e. include
earlier text or copy relevant earlier-text to your post to make it
meaningful on its own.

I bet many of you, just like me, are missing out on many wonderful ideas and
applications that were reduced to noise in the pursuit of brevity and
bandwidth.

It is not a sin to use bandwidth if it helps you to get the point across or
make things more clear for the reader!!!!

many thanks,
herman.