From: "raven4ns" <raven4ns@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 5:03 AM
Subject: [amibroker] re:database

Hello,
 How do you import a database into AB. I'm currently using AB 4.63.
I'm a Canadian and I noticed there was a file with all of the TSE
300 symbols listed. It would be great to be able to import this into
my database instead of doing it 1 symbol at a time. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.
 I've tried to look in the message archive in this group but either
I'm doing something wrong or there is no messages on this topic. My
bet is I'm doing something wrong. Thank you in any event.

Kindest regards,

Tim

Check group FAQ at: