Re: [amibroker] FASTTRACK USERS TAKE NOTE -- NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

Bert,

It seems you have skipped my reply, so here it is again:

If you don't want to sell, just set the PositionScore to a some high number
(let's say 500) that is higher than your normal scores. That's it.

PositionScore = ... your regular code...
PositionScore = IIF( RSIStoch > 50, 500, PositionScore );
/* 500 is used here, but you can use any value higher than your regular score to prevent selling */

and for the merit of scoreNoRotate - it is used for global market timing - to stop rotation
on certain global conditions.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com