  From: Paul A. [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 2:32 PM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] user-defined functions

  I'm having trouble finding the documentation regarding user-defined
  functions.  Yes, I know it's in the docs somewhere, since I've seen it
before.

  1) I don't know what they're officially named so I don't know what to
  search for.  "user-defined functions"? "user-created functions"?
  2) Where, please, might I find a discussion of the rules of user-defined
  function visibility?  Are they visible to only the code following their
  definition?  What about multiple includes, each filled with user-defined
  functions?  Are the included functions only able to call functions defined
  earlier in the code?

  No need to answer any of these questions, just please tell me where such a
  discussion exists.

  Also, I'd welcome any suggestions as to how I might have better figured
  this all out for myself.  I searched every relevant word I could think of,
  and looked through the Help's table of contents, and read the AFL
Reference
  Manual, but didn't see anything.  Did I miss something obvious?

  Thanks.

       -Paul

  Check group FAQ at: