From: "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 15:08:14 -0400
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Long and Inverse Fund

Terry, thanks for the detailed instructions.  I tried these but only got
the long fund in the trade list so I am not sure where else I have
something wrong.  I will work on it, clean up the code and publish it
here later as I obviously am doing something wrong.   An Explore with
loads of AddColumns suggest that I have all the variables set up
correctly but still it does not trade as it should.

Am I wrong to expect to see the trade list alternate between the long
fund and the inverse fund on every Market Buy signal????

BTW, I have a watchlist with only two funds it it, the Long Fund and the
Inverse Fund.

I also tried it with Max Open Positions = 1 and forcing PositionScore to
high or low depending on conditions but still got all Long Fund trades.

Yikes!!!

Ken