RE: [amibroker] help in obtaining DATA from trading platform

He uses Protrader - which is a platform provided by cba - aka Comsec -
which is one of the listed brokers.

Unfortunately, Comsec is one of the hungriest and most inefficient user of
bandwidth of brokers in Australia - he wouldn't want to have any download
limits else he will exceed them pretty quickly using Comsec as a live data
feed.

Bundy

: