RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Awesome trading system

Herman,

Yes, I live in Woodbridge (north, in the suburbs) but I work in Toronto.

The TASUG site was originally the Toronto Metastock Users Group, but due to my discovery of AmiBroker a few years ago we needed to change it to a more generalized name.  The vast majority of regular attendees use AmiBroker now.  We average about 15 attendees per meeting and some of the topics can be very good.  Keep an eye on the past presentations section as code if often posted there after the meetings.

Metastock isn't even installed on my computer anymore...  :)

Daniel