From: Daniel Ervi [mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 11:40 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Awesome trading system

Hi Herman,

It is my code, along with the deDateTime DLL.  The original PowerPoint
presentation, with the code and the needed DLL, were posted to the Toronto
TASUG (Technical Analysis Software Users Group) website.  To see the
presentation and the related code go to:
http://www.torontometastockusers.com, click past presentations, and look to
the January 2003 entry.

It has pieces of ACD, but is not the complete system, and was not meant to
be mechanical.  If you run it on a 5 minute emini chart you will see it as
it is was meant to be seen.  The purpose of using the DLL was to allow me to
keep all hours sessions enabled while still filtering for just opening
range.  AB has matured a lot since then, so I'm sure much of it could be
done in straight AFL now.

Never thought my code would spur such a lively discussion....  ;)

Daniel

> Who wrote the code for this awesome trading system?

Check group FAQ at: