Re: [amibroker] Re: Manually entering data for an indicator orcomposite?

Jason,

You can't enter negative numbers into a symbol. You CAN offset all your
values by some constant (1, 10, 100, whatever) and subtract this back out in
AFL. If you have a lot of historical data to load you can do this via Import
Wizard. You can prepare your data in Excel and add the offset there.

Don't understand 2nd half of your question. You enter data via the Quote
editor, not Indicator Builder as previously described. Click on each of your
made up symbols and add the data. I do this for 3 "indicators" every day.
You then use these indicator symbols as data in your formula.
--
Terry

Jason wrote...
Or, is there some way to manually enter each day's data for an
indicator?  I tried working with the Indicator Builder but I
couldn't find a way to manually enter the data with this function.

Thanks,
Jason