[amibroker] Re: Manually entering data for an indicator or composite?

Thank you for your quick reply.  I have another question.  The only
way I found to manually enter data for an indicator was to create a
new symbol for each indicator.  Then I created a layout with
multiple windows, one for the P/V data and one window for each
indicator/symbol.  This worked well at first, but then I found that
the Quote Editor doesn't seem to accept negative numbers.  Some of
the indicators I'm working with often show negative values.  Is
there some way to get the quote editor to accept negative values?
Or, is there some way to manually enter each day's data for an
indicator?  I tried working with the Indicator Builder but I
couldn't find a way to manually enter the data with this function.

Thanks,
Jason

> Hello,
>
> You can enter such values in Symbol->Quote editor.
> Create artificial security (Symbol->New) and enter data.
> If you have only one value per date just enter the same value
> in OHLC fields (you can enter only in close and AB will handle
this as well).
> To view line chart instead of candlestick use View->Price chart
style menu.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

indicators
> > and will not divulge the exact formulas for some of these
> > indicators.  They do, however, send out a daily report with the
> > updated values for each of these indicators.  I would like to be
> > able to manually enter the high, low, and close price data, plus
the
> > volume, for a composite index as well as data for the
indicators.