Re: [amibroker] Re: calling all AFL masters

Hi Dimitris

Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it.

Just to clarify, is this correct version of the code you are suggesting?
I ask because my formula, the one I gave in my email, was giving the
same results as I got in Metastock, so I thought I was ok - perhaps this
is just an issue of definition of goals.

I pasted the following formula into Amibroker, but it didn't work - I am
misinterpreting your advice, obviously. I am eager to understand what
the last line, Plot(aroonup," ",1,8, means. Any further help you can
give would be greatly appreciated.

Re: AroonUp = 100.... I assume you mean that since I have said that I
want AroonUp = 100, I don't need (AroonUp>AroonDn) because AroonDn
cannot possibly = 100 if AroonUp does?

ALen = 14;
AroonUp = 100 * (ALen - (HHVBars(H, ALen + 1))) / Alen;
AroonDn = 100 * (ALen - (LLVBars(L, ALen + 1))) / ALen;
Condition=(AroonUp>AroonDn) AND Ref(AroonUp,-1)<Ref(AroonDn,-1) AND
Ref(AroonDn,-1)>68 AND C>MA(C,50) AND AroonUp=100;
Plot(aroonup," ",1,8);

--
The majority meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.