[amibroker] Re: Automated Trading With Amibroker

Basically i am speaking about both.
I thought the same formula in Backtest is later in Autotrading.
Then after testing one could let it trade.

Partial Liquidation is exactly my problem.
I can re-enter smaller position but the commissions would be wrong.
but basically i could copy the output into Excel and then add
commissions there.

How is a smaller re-entry coded?

Regards
Robert