Re: [amibroker] Re: Automated Trading With Amibroker

Hello,

Are you now speaking about BACKTESTING or AUTO-TRADING ?

These are TWO different areas and it is important to
tell which one you mean.

If you are speaking about automated trading then yes
all such orders are supported in our interface (being under internal tests).

If you are speaking about backtesting, then:
1. "limit" orders can be specified as follows:

"Buy 2 shares at limitprice"

Trigger = High >= LimitPrice;
Buy = Trigger;
BuyPrice = LimitPrice;
PositionSize = 2 * LimitPrice;

2. Stop loss orders can be implemented via ApplyStop
3. Profit target (limit orders) can be implemented via ApplyStop
4. Partial liquidation - no direct support for it (it is on to-do list)
however you can simulate it by liquidating all and re-opening
smaller position.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com