[amibroker] Re: Automated Trading With Amibroker

That's a surprise Tomasz. It is not unrelated, as trading strategies
worth trading need ability to increase and decrease positions. I would
never trade simple entry and exit. Maybe i am alone with this state of
mind, but automated trading in itself is a highly sophisticated thing
and nobody who is trading since years, would try to do such simple
things that mostly have no chance to be profitable at all. So this is
just a toy for gamers who do not know better. Sorry to say so.

Regards
Robert