[amibroker] Re: All American Exchange Symboks and Industry

1. extract all files to e:\tsesectordata\
2. if you want to use a different directory, do a find replace on all
the vbs files in that zipped files to the new directory structure.
3.create a subdirectory called data. this holds the webpages from
reuters
4. double click program.vbs. it took 18 hours to download the data
from reuter for 19000 symbols
5. once all the flashing is done, double click on cleanupticker.vbs
6. it produces the file  cleanuptickeramerican.txt that has the
symboks, industry id,sectorname,company name

I am in the process of modifying scipts to add this to amibroker. if
anyone does it faster, then i willuse it.

Suresh

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This sounds great....but could you give more details on how to set
up and
> use this....
>
> I downloaded the zip file....Now what...from start to
finish ...Please..