[amibroker] Setup of Composites for QuotePlus Symbol

I've just started using the QuotesPlus database as a source for
AmiBroker stocks, indexes, and mutual funds. QuotesPlus indexes
differ from those you find in Yahoo,e.g. NASDAQ composite is !COMO
instead of ^IXIC.

How do you identify QuotePlus indexes to AmiBroker for up vol, dn vol,
total vol, ad issues, decl issues, etc. for the NY and NASDAQ markets?
The AFL functions for AdvIssues(), DecIssues(), etc. are not working.

I  looked in Categories and there is a place to  identify composites
by market, but not the statistical indexes used to link to AB AFL
functions for AdvIssues(), DecIssues(), etc, and support McClellan
Osc. and other breadth indicators.  Using the Calculate composites
under the symbol menu does not seem to have any effect.

I'd rather use the proper setup and use AFL functions and not have to
calculate them using custom code unless it is necessary.

Bob K.