Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Beta 4.62.1 install invalidated 4.60 registration

You guys must be the only two........?

I have successfully (With my Purchased/Registered AmiBroker)
Installed 4.60.4 (Latest Stable)
Updated to 4.62.1 (Latest Beta)
Reversed BACK to 4.60.4 (Back to Latest Stable)

No problems with ANY of that stuff.

  ATB
     MSG.