Re: [amibroker] including value of custom indicator in autoanalysis

First the indicator would have to be defined as a function (see page# 254 of
the 4.60 users manual). Save this file in your Include folder (inside your
AFL folder).

Then you include the file in your code as follows:
#include <filename.afl> //no semicolon follows

Then you call your indicator as any other afl function as:
X = T3(); //names depend on how you define your function

If you have trouble with the file not being found, check your preferences,
AFL tab and make sure the default file path is OK.

You can always just insert the T3 directly in your code.
--
Terry