Re: [amibroker] Moving Arrays from One Database to another - How?

Ken,

A few suggestions (you may need help with the second one).

1) Manually run an AA explore while in AmiBroker (TC2000) database
with the fields representing the indicator array, export data from AA
and import into AmiBroker (FT) database using Foreign() function to
access the array.

2) Programmatically export the data (representing indicator array) from
AmiBroker (TC2000) database and import data into AmiBroker FT database,
incorporating Foreign() function to access the ticker.

Main steps involved (Using OLE automation):
Open TC2000 database
Run exploration in AA
Save data results to disk (this will represent your indicator)
Switch databases to FT
Import data
Do ... next

Regards,