RE: [amibroker] To all AFL programmers and Amibroker Guru's

Here's a modified version of some code written by Nigel Rowe and myself. You
can follow the thread in this group and see the original discussion that
lead to its development. The subject was "Enhancement Request - "Playback"
Function" and the date was Jan 24, 2004.

Here's my modded version that will take the trades in the format of an
exported trade list and read them into AB:

ssor%20V1.Afl

It won't do any of the reporting you're asking about but it will get the
data into AB and you can then add your own code to complete the task.

  _____