Re: [amibroker] Brand new to Amibroker, need help with AFL

Hi Yuki

I don't want to clog this board too much but I have to say thanks for
the reply. You talked about how there is no one at Equis to talk to -
how very true. And what a difference here. I have sent emails to support
as a demo user and they've responded within several minutes - 1 hour.
Imagine my surprise when one of the responses was from the boss!

I really want to figure as much out for myself as possible, and after I
started trying to reverse engineer some of the formulae in the AFL
library at the site, I started to realize that it can be done! I am up
WAY too late right now because I can't stop working in this program :).
As you said, I can sense that there is so much here.

It was good of you to make me feel at home and encourage me to ask my
questions. I will do as much as I can on my own before starting to bug
you guys.

BTW... congrats on those stats :)

David Thomason, are you reading this?

--
The majority meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.