[amibroker] Thinking of purchasing AmiBroker

I am an Australian trader that has been using Market Analyst3 for 2
years. Although I am reasonably happy with the program, there are 2
areas I dislike/need:
* MA are going down the commercial route of proprietory data.
* No back testing facilities!

Therefore I have been investigating a replacement program and like
what I have uncovered with AmiBroker, particularly the system
testing capabilities and value for money.

I am interested to here any comments about Amibroker in general but
especially the system testing functionality. How does the system
testing compare to Metastock or even Wealth Lab?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

David Thomason