Re: [amibroker] Re: Reuters Data Link

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 03:02:30 -0000, in Amibroker you wrote:

> thomas , are you able to auto download the whole stock data base
> into AB like Q + does for me now  with TJ's plugin ? thank you for
> your quick response ! regards , phil

You can download as much data as you want. It will be on your harddisk in
the Metastock format that can be directly read by Amibroker (as desribed in
the manual - no need to import it into AB). I use the Equis Downloader that
came as a companion with Metastock (which I don't use any more). Note that
Equis is a Reuters company. You'll get a free version of the Downloader
once you subscribe to Reuters Datalink. The data quality is very good and
history goes back usually more than 20 years if you want that.

Greetings, Thomas