RE: [amibroker] OT how to set up real time alert?

I don't know what the hell's you think you are, the master of the list? the gurus of amibroker? or whatever, I just don't care. why do you think you can be aggressive in this way. Yes, I am a newbie to AB. I guess my fault is to ask a simple question here. somebody may think I should not post here. all right, I can be quiet if this is the goal of this list.

I don't know what are you talking about ronbo and I won't waste my time to talk with you any more.

dingo <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not unhappy - I was offering help didn't you see it? "Go thru the
tutorials". But you don't start with Alertif. Your basic problem is you
don't know how to write your basic formula.  So you could learn how to get
started via the tutorials.

Skip your post? where would the fun be in that? besides you'd miss my help
which you obviously didn't read.

BTW are you and ronbo the same guy?  If so just use one name - you'll
confuse me even more than I am.

  _____