[amibroker] Re: Indicator Builder using Composites.

Downhillspeedster,

Thanks for the tip on using the Name() & . I will give it a try. I
tried using the SectorID() but was unsuccessful but I think that is
because I moved the composites from their root directory (253) and I
have experienced problems when I have done that. I am going to try
some code experiments today. If successful I will post it in case
anybody else searches for the same info.

Thanks for the help.

Duke Jones, CMT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "downhillspeedster"

<Duke.Jones@xxxx>