[amibroker] Re: can i install 2 differents versions of amibroker

Stephane,
I always do this.
My procedure:
1. v461 is in C:\Amibroker461
2. Create a copy of this
2a.It is automatically named C:\Amibroker461copy
2b.I rename it to C:\Amibroker462
3. I instal the new v462 over my C:\Amibroker462
4. I rename also the shortcuts names on my desctop surface.
4a. When the new v462 is stabilised [if some things dont work
properly], I delete the "old" 461 shortcut.
I hope it is clear.
I know very few things about files/folders etc, but the procedure
works without problems for long time.
As for the newest beta : There were very enthusiastic comments by the
first hours. Perhaps some users didnt try many things. Of course, the
success of a new beta does not depend on the comments. There are some
problems with v462 [for example, the Parameters button became
inactive in AA window, the arrows are unstable etc] but, it is a
beta, nothing more than a beta.OK, Tomasz has released *many* betas
without problems, but the beta warnings are clear everytime. He will
fix the problems, he is the architect, we are the [happy] users.
Until then, the standard v4.60 is working, it was a very good version
we were working two weeks ago. The way to the next standard 4.70 is
long, let us give time to the creator to organise things, the past
experience makes me feel good [and...safe].
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s.carrasset" <s.carrasset@xxxx>
wrote:
> hello,
>
> can i install 2 differents versions of amibroker one on a partition
C (