Re: [amibroker] Re: Dragging to indicator pane doesn't work for me

Hello,

I should add that OLD-STYLE hardcoded built-in charts (CCI among others)
do not use formulas at all (they use built-in compiled code).
The formula you see is interpretation code only and therefore
you can not see the corresponding choice in Price field.

You should in fact drag and drop new CCI from Charts pane and
drag moving average.

Old-style hardcoded built-in indicators will be removed completely
as they are now obsolete and replaced by superior drag and drop system
with individual parameters (each pane using the same indicator
has independent params)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com