[amibroker] Don't be afraid..

Hello,

Some users expressed concerns about the need to save your custom formulas to files
because of future (eventual) removal of IB window.

Please do not be afraid.

If I decide to remove IB window or change anyway the use of broker.charts file
(that holds your custom formulas) I will provide an AUTOMATIC BACKUP / SAVE
solution that will extract all your formulas from broker.charts file into individual files.

So please do not worry about this. I am here to help you and you don't need
to click hundreds of times to preserve your codes :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com