From: "clearpicks" <clearpicks@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 6:26 AM
Subject: [amibroker] AB should implement multiple customizable build-in
webbrowser windows.

Right now I can only configure "Profile" window to check key
statistics on yahoo finance for each stock. With multiple window, it
would be nice to open multiple browser windows and link them to the
current stock in chart window so that I can check key statistics,
headlines, insider transaction, etc. at the same time without
clicking mouse. -- Clearpicks

Check group FAQ at: