Re: [amibroker] Removing IB Window -- NOOOOOOOOOO

Hi Yuki,

Monday, September 20, 2004, 8:51:34 AM, you wrote:

YT> Hi OzFalconAB,

YT> Monday, September 20, 2004, 8:05:55 AM, you wrote:

O>> May I make a realy good (as in 3 stars!) suggestion.......
O>> With the eventual change of IB to Fullscreen AFL editor - Make the
O>> option to adjust the TRANSPARANCY of the Fullscreen window. So we
O>> can still see the charts behind as we apply changes etc.

YT> Oh, that is a *very* good idea -- at least 4 1/2 stars.  ^_-

As a follow up to my own comment, I'd like to add one more
suggestion:

TJ, can we please have an option to set the background color of the
Workspace, one that is not global and controlled by Windows?  I know
well how to change it, but the change then affects many other
programs in a negative way.  The contrast between what I use for my
chart backgrounds (I prefer a light gray) and the Workspace
background is glaring, and ugly besides.  ^_^  Surely you can divorce
this background color from a Windows global setting, can't you?  (You
seem you can do anything we ask, and more.)

Yuki