[amibroker] Re: Purcahsing a System?

Chuck is right.

ABBERATION is a very simple system and it has been around for a long
time (10+ years if memory serves).
I bought it a long time ago and both the "longevity" factor and its
simplicity speak for the system. It does work for trending markets
(not for the stock market).
Yes, it is easy to replicate in AB.

By the way: If you want to know the "truth" about systems, go to
FUTURESTRUTH.com
They also have been around for a long time and provid uncanny and
unbiased analysis of systems (mostly commodity). Highly recommended.

Werner

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Ara,
>
> I have to disagree a bit with you about Aberation.   IMO, it is far
from a
> "black box".  The system comes with full documentation telling you
exactly
> how it works.  By the way, you can replicate Aberation with seven
lines of
> AFL.    Don't ask!
>
> Regards,
>
> Chuck

Catscan, I-
>   > Master, etc..
>   >
>   > Does anyone have a recommendation of a system that works and
you can
>   > see the actual code?  I am curious to see how the "gurus" right
>   > their systems.
>   >
>   > If anayone has any experience with a purchased system I would
like
>   > to hear if it was work the effort?
>   >
>   > Thanks.