[amibroker] Re: Automatic Historical update help please (Dingo)

Pardon my ignorance, but where can I find
"Win Schedule" ?  (win98 and XP)

Path construction like this...correct ?
C:\Program files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote.exe/download/autoupdate/close

Gosub283

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Hurricane: Not yet - now watching Jeanne...  This is the "fun
time" of the
> year.
>
> Automation: I don't think you'll need a prog in your case. Just
set up a
> shortcut with the same arguments as in your Tools settings Plus
add "/close"
> if you want to get rid of AQ after it downloads and
add "/autoupdate" and

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ulnpv6/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
> 76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1095517432/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
> ://comp
> > anion.yahoo.com> click here
> >
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
> > :HM/A=2128215/rand=701625035>
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> > *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >

> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> Service

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12990b1sq/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1095519599/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
://comp