RE: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

hello ntk, sorry to have offended you.

Polls can be conducted by anyone and often aim to satisfy some curiousity
regarding the AmiBroker population. The poll simple asked what data people
are using not what they think is a better form of trading. I thought it
would be interesting to know in which way TA is evolving.

Please note that this poll was not created by anyone from the AmiBroker
company; i am just a user like you.

Regarding commissions, have a look at InteractiveBroker [
http://www.interactivebrokers.com/php/main.php ] where you can trade for as
little a $1/trade and their service can be used from many countries around
the world.

best regards,
herman