From: ntk98_2000 [mailto:ntk98_2000@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 6:31 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

It is a very unfair poll. Irritating and could lead to false
conclusion.

We, I guess most of us, use EDO to find opportunity to trade, not
because it is better but because of the more economic cause. Intra
day data would cost £40, or around $50, $60 e.m. or using Etrade
which also imposes certain conditions which lead to a too much
trading. If you are good then trading-over-the-top is fine, but if
you are average the commission will hit you hard. The only think
such a pratice makes rich is the broker (in UK pertrade we pay from
£25 to £50 commision+tax ... and spread? don't mention it)

But once in the trade, no one could afford not to follow at least
either 15min-delay quote, or intra day data, offered by ADVFN,
MoneyAM if your are in UK, I believe lycos offers intra day&real
time data for US stocks for free is it right?

Therefore I think the vote is not clear and what is then good for I
don't know.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
> amibroker group:
>
> Are you trading EOD or Real Time data?
>
>   o Real Time Tick data
>   o Real Time Minute data