[amibroker] Re: 3D charts from the AA and Indicators

Hi Rizwan:

You might want to try support @ amibroker dot com for more help, but here is
my attempt at answers:

1) The Professional version offers MAE and MFE distribution charts whereas
the Regular version does not.

2)I deduce that you get 5 _major_ upgrades from this comment from
Amibroker's author:

    1. AmiBroker 4.0 STANDARD is FREE upgrade for everyone who already
    registered version 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6, 3.5

So if you buy 4.6, you should get upgrades free thru 5.1.

3) AFAIK, if you wanted a certain past date's 1-minute data, you couldn't
get if for free (and perhaps not at all) from Lycos/Quote.com. OTOH, you
could the last day or two's data for free. That's why you would need to
start accumulating it. (Regarding data sources and costs, check
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html

HTH,

-john