Re: [amibroker] Re: The last best-fit parabolic trendline

Phill,

Now that you have been able to get that working please know that you
*can* add that MA to the OBV built-in indicator but it must be added in a
certain way. See below and note that the plot for the MA part is ABOVE the
line beginning with "//--Indicator". If you plan to add plot functions
to an existing indicator the code should be entered above that line.

See AmiBroker help file for more infomation on this.

Example:
Plot( MA( OBV(), 21 ), "MA21OBV", colorBlack, styleLine );
//--Indicator-End-- -- do not remove this line
Plot( OBV(), "OBV", -8 );

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com