From: Graham [mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 6:34 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Problems Plotting Foreign()

You can make dotted lines with plot In this case the value is at the last
value of close

Plot( IIf( BarIndex()%2==1, LastValue(C), Null ), "", colorRed, styleLine);

Or you can simply have a thick series of dots

Plot( IIf( BarIndex()%2==1, LastValue(C), Null ), "", colorRed,
stylenoLine+styledots);

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/