RE: [amibroker] Re: Problems Plotting Foreign()

Hello,

I have some tic data which I need to convert to something (ASCII, MS,
etc...) that Amibroker pro can read, here are the first few lines
from one file containing one days tick data, each file has *.tic
extension for each days data, contains all tickers from the ASX and
is from marketcast,

AAC,1073012751,122,7000,20213796
AAC,1073012751,122,7000,20213783
AAC,1073012356,121,743,20212710

I thought I could use MS8 downloader to convert the files to MS
format (or other eg ASCII) but this doesn't seem to work (I only have
EOD version). Would someone like to spell out the process to me? Is
there some conversion software I can download.

Thankyou,
Stephen.