Re: [amibroker] Re: Problems Plotting Foreign()

This is not specifically an Amibroker question, but someone here may
be able to help:

Does anyone have a list of the stocks available for trading on the CMC
platform? I already have the 216 stocks for the Australian market, but
I want to start looking at other exchanges - Japan, US, Europe,
Singapore... (I tried ringing CMC but they don't have it in list form)
.

If I can get a list for another exchange, then I'll be able to make a
.tls file and get prices with Amiquote.

If it's necessary to make the lists manually (typing out the codes
from the CMC program), maybe someone else who uses CMC wants to
collaborate?

Thanks
Chris