[amibroker] Daily versus Weekly Explorer

Peter,

AA window:
Monthly rate of change
You can use the Param button in AA to select number of months
n last quotations
n=1

//Monthly Rate of Change summed

MROC = ROC( C, 21 );//approx 21 trading days per month

Months=Param("Months",6,1,12,1);

function GetSumOfMonthlyROC( array, howmanyMonths )

{

MonthlyROC = ROC( C, 21 );

MonthlySum = 0;

for( i = 0; i < howmanyMonths; i++ )

{

MonthlySum = MonthlySum + Ref( MonthlyROC, -21 * i );

}

return MonthlySum;

}

Filter=1;

AddColumn(GetSumOfMonthlyROC(C, Months ),WriteVal(Months,1)+"_Months");

Anthony