[amibroker] Re: COM and C#

HELP, I launched Amibroker tonight to check my EOD trading and to my
horror the price chart area is completely blank.  I can't get
anything to show in it.  All my groups and stocks are still appearing
in the left hand pane, but when I click on any of them nothing
appears in the price chart area.  Also, most of my toolbars and many
of my menu items are grayed out.

It almost appears as if I was running a trial version of Amibroker
than has now expired (not that I have ever seen this - but it is what
I guess might happen).  I received my brokey.dll file from Tomasz in
July and was told it was valid up to version 5.  I recently
downloaded version 4.6 from the web site, but have used this
successfully for several days.

This is very urgent as Amibroker is my only source of data and I am
unable to trade without these.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks.

Sally