From: Al Venosa [mailto:advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 6:27 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - Very Nice Software

Michael S.G.:

I have recently tried Firefox and like it. However, the multiple tabbed
panes don't seem to work with Microsoft's shortcut bar, which I use all the
time. If I click on a favorite in the shortcut bar while another Firefox
window is showing, it brings up another Firefox page rather than a new
tabbed window within the original page. So, if you use the shortcut bar, you
cannot use the nice tabbed page feature of Firefox. The only way to use it
that I can see is to right-click on the tab line and select New Tab.. The
help file has no instructions on how to use the tabbed feature. Correct?
Also, when I click on a Favorite in the shortcut bar, an error message
appears saying "Windows cannot find 'such and such file'. Make sure you
typed the name correctly...". Yet it comes up anyway, so I have to close
that error bar by clicking on the OK button. Minor inconveniences but PITAs
nonetheless.

---