From: Gordon Sutherland [mailto:gosuth@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 6:36 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist sorting

Thanks for reply Dingo,

I have edited your script file back to be exactly as your original
submission (no modifications by me whatsoever) and have placed it in my
C:\Program Files\Amibroker folder. (this is the folder where I have
installed my AB - 4.60.3). As you surmised, I simply would like to run one
of my Watchlists at a SlideShow command prompt within AB from the Tools menu
and without having run an Explore scan.

Under Tools command menu>Customize.I select SlideShow and fill-in the
following in the dialogue boxes below:

Command: C:\Program Files\Amibroker\SlideShow.vbs

Arguments: Leave blank

Initial directory: C:\Program Files\Amibroker

Prompt for arguments: checked

When I go to Tools>SlideShow a dialogue box pops up and into which I type:
0:10 to access Watchlist 0 with 10 second delay between screens. However,
all that happens is that another incidence of AB opens up with whatever
ticker I had showing in the original AB and no magic Slide Show.

As I previously said, I have no experience with script writing but I must be
doing something wrong because your Slide Show seems so work great for other
users.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Gordon Sutherland